Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome to A Little Bit of Everything!

Welcome to my new blog!

I´m LeelaBijou and I live in Europe.

Designing is one of my biggest passions. Since I was a child I´ve been into Arts in many different ways and I´ve always loved fashion and crafting.

Three years ago, I started making my own jewelry, with some materials like wood and glass beads. I sold many of my first designs between my friends and that encouraged me to go further.Then, I came across Swarovski crystal and I fell in love with these beads.

I love trying new techniques, learning and mixing materials.

Thanks for your visit!

1 comments:

Serena said...

Thanks so much for featuring me!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |