Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Featured on PhineasandLou´s Blog!



The great woman behind PhineasandLou´s blog has written a terrific article featuring some of my designs.


Jennifer has a lot of talent writing, I really like her style and her posts. I recommend you to visit her fantastic blog, you can do it clicking HERE.



Moreover, she has a wonderful shop on Etsy: http://www.phineasandlou.etsy.com/ There you will find beautiful, high quality and eco-friendly pieces.
Winter Queen, design from PhineasandLou, included on my last treasury.



I included one of her designs on my last treasury.




Thank you Jennifer for the great feature on your blog!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |