Monday, May 11, 2009

And The EST Weekly Challenge Winner Is...

First of all, THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO PATICIPATED!
I´m completely amazed by the talent of this team and their fantastic taste when creating gorgeous items.

I´ve had a hard time choosing a winner. First, I chose three finalists and, after a long time "deliberating", here´s the winner:

carmenesque

with this wonderful design:

Congratulations!!!!!

It has been a great honor to be your host this week, a wonderful experience and I had a lot of fun. Thank you so much for this opportunity you gave me.

4 comments:

X by Leina Neima said...

Congrats carmenesque!!!!!

ingermaaike said...

Yayyyy for Carmen!

RitaJC said...

Congrats, carmenesque!
Thank you, Maria, so much!

Carmenesque said...

It's so cool, thanks a lot! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |