Friday, December 4, 2009

So Cute It Hurts...

Today I´m going to share with you my "Anti-stress Therapy"...

When I urgently need a break, I spend 5 minutes watching these funny, and also very cute, pictures. That gives me a good mood and works as a charger for my "batteries", hehe.

But, where to find fun and cute in big dosis and combined? My favorites sites are these:

http://cuteoverload.com/

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

And here is a mini dosis of cute and fun :) (Don´t miss the video at the end! A really adorable kitty is in there!)
















4 comments:

Nathalie said...

Cuteness overload :)

Juana said...

cats are the most crazy and adorabale creatures! thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

I love these! My 7 year old son even said "awwww"!

LiPeony said...

lolol I love those cat photos... lolol and the surprised kitty is the cutest dark thing ever!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |