Monday, June 21, 2010

Office Decor {Moodboard}

Since I´ve been spending a lot of time inside my office working this week, I´ve been thinking in changing the decoration and I found some pretty ideas made by the European Street Team artisans. Here are a few:

Phoenix - Wall Decoration

Butterfly Hook

Have More Fun - 8 x 10 Print - Home Decor - Wall Decor - Wall hanging

Natural stone magnolia paper weight

For more moodboards, visit: www.fleurfatale.blogspot.com


Also, I´d like to show you my entry for this week´s EST Challenge: "Punk", hosted by the wonderful Nathalie (a.k.a. Dinafragola).

Here´s the necklace I made:



Have a wonderful week! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |