Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dreaming... {Photo Mosaic}



In the land of dreams everything can happen...You can be taller, shorter, a mermaid, you can fly...anything you can imagine!

And talking about dreams, this mosaic was inspired by the movie "Inception" by Christopher Nolan, which I can´t wait to watch. (A trailer here in case you are curious about this movie too).
I love all the Christopher Nolan´s filmography and this new movie looks very intriguing. From his previous work, I especially enjoyed Memento and The Prestige, movies that kept my interest until the very end.

10 comments:

Ooty said...

very artistic one!

Kim van Waardenburg said...

very nice athmosphere you have created!! Love it!

Anca Pandrea said...

This is one lovely and elegant mosaic. I like it a lot.

FishesMakeWishes said...

Amazing! I can't wait to see Inception too, I was so intrigued by the trailer! It will open at the end of August here so I have to wait some more ;)

Little Miss Book said...

so dreamy and elegant...

Morrgan said...

It's beautiful! We saw Inception last weekend, I do recommend it! I had my hopes up as I also enjoyed the other two by Nolan that you mentioned and I wasn't disappointed. :)

KROSI EN SANI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KROSI EN SANI said...

So romantic and artistic, I love it!

Have a nice day!

Florcita said...

Yo tambien tengo unas ganasd e ver esa peli... no se si abrio ya porque yo he estado encerrada trabajando, pero tiene toda la pinta de estar muy buena!
Que tal el verano por Canarias??

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Delightful mosaic! Haven't seen the movie yet but I'm curious now! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |