Monday, August 23, 2010

"Enchanted" Style {Moodboard}

When I was a little child, I used to love watching fairytale movies, with princess, wizards, evil witches, gnomes... A couple of weeks ago, I watched "Enchanted" (Amy Adams) by chance and

made me remember those times when I loved spending time reading "The Cinderella" or watching "Beauty and the Beast"...

Therefore, my moodboard today is dedicated to the world of gnomes and fairies:

You can find more European finds at FleurFatale´s blog.
Have a great week! :)

10 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Like a very tale: so cute!

heartshapedcreations said...

Your collection is so beautiful and enchanting!!! We definately need a touch of magic in our lives :) Thank you so much for including Elvina, I'm truly honored!

Little Miss Book said...

it's so fairy...
lovely week!

Nathalie said...

Thank you so much for the feature in this lovely magical selection! It brightened a dreary monday morning!

ROROISM said...

magic one for sure.....

Anonymous said...

very sweet - I was a big fan of fairy tales too...

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

I can't wait to see what you make ... i love fairy tales!

Nauli said...

wish you a magical week!

matchstickgirl said...

oooo wicked thank you so much !!!!!!!

mr frog sends you a big slurpy one ... eeeeeeeeeee

maybe that is someone elses prince charming after all ..eeeooooowwww

jealousydesign said...

Magical mood!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |