Monday, August 16, 2010

What "Summer" Would Wear... {Moodboard}


Recently I watched a wonderful movie called "500 Days Of Summer", starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt ("Inception") and Zooey Deschanel ("Yes Man"), and I noticed the particular and lovely style of one of the main characters: Summer. So I thought, "what would she wear on a regular day?" and here are some finds that I think she would love:






More finds at FleurFatale´s blog.
By the way, I totally recommend watching this movie, it´s a bit heart-breaking but really beautiful.
Happy week! :)

12 comments:

Missus D said...

Love Zooey Deschanel! And your picks are great!

Stephanie of Pretty {much} Art said...

I love that movie! Her retro style is so fun and unique. I read somewhere that they tried to always dress her in blue to bring out the color of her eyes. Lovely!

Arctida said...

Beautiful movie and beautiful picks as well!

steinschmuckdesign said...

Absolutely pretty and
I wish you a great Week!!!

StaroftheEast said...

Didn't see the movie, will keep it in mind :)

kraplap said...

Now I have to see that movie ! Thanks for including my pouch, Maria !

Thongbai Tatong said...

Lovely feminine summer collection, Maria. So wonderful to see my skirt being part of your summer mood today;) Wishing you a lovely Monday and great week ahead.

happyment said...

Lovely movie and great finds!

Nauli said...

Guess, that's a movie I should watch. Love your summer picks! And hope for some more sun this August!

gr8jewellery said...

Very pretty finds!

jealousydesign said...

so pretty finds!

TortillaGirl said...

I haven't seen the movie, but I've now put it on my "to watch" list. Thank you for including my dress in these lovely picks!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |