Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Treasury made Front Page!


Days ago, I participated in a great Art Project created by HeyMichelle (Etsy´s Admin).


If you want to know more about the project, you can do it HERE.


I was very lucky and my last treasury was one of the chosen and made front page!


Here you can see it:




Congrats to all of the featured, I´m very glad you made front page because your items are lovely and you deserved it!




Few hours ago I could make another treasury, HERE you can visit it.








Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

SassySashadoxie said...

Congrats on making it to the front page. It is a dream of mine. I so hope to get wiener dogs on the front page at some point. There have been the occasional cameo appearences, but a whole front page devoted to the little long ones would make me so happy.

moxylyn said...

Holy cow how did I miss this?? Thats my market bag on the front page! Thank you thank you!!! And congrats to you on such a great job!!

LeelaBijou said...

Thank you very much SassySashadoxie and moxylyn!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |