Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some Interesting Quotes...


I´d like to share with you some interesting quotes about life, that I found very inspiring.


Here they are:


"Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them."


Richard L. Evans



"You were not born a winner and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be."


Lou Holtz



"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. "


Ralph Waldo Emerson



"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. "


John Burroughs



"Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. "


Josh Billings
Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

The Silver Dog said...

Love the Lou Holtz quote he was our coach here at USC (south carolina) for quite a few years.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |