Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Artist Behind The Shop: JPAT




This week I would like to introduce you to the wonderful artist behind JPATPURSES: JPAT.

Let´s know a bit more about her:



When did you start crafting? What was your motivation?

I have been an avid crafter my whole life. When I was young my spending money went towards crafts or books.






What kind of things inspire you?

I love fabric, so often when I get new fabrics , I imagine what item matches the look of the fabric.







Do you have any mania or obsession?

I am obessed with fabric but then if you saw my sewing studio you would understand why! I actually have gained self control with purchasing too much in the past few years.







Is there a place you´ve visited that left a big impression in you? If so, why?


I love , love , love the Grand Canyon. I have been there several times and would love to one day wake-up at a North Rim cabin and look out.

Would you like to share any advice with your fellow artists?

Focus on your craft, love what you do and the rest will all fall into place.






Where can people find you? (blog, twitter, flickr, facebook...)


www.jpatpurses.blogspot.com
www.jpatpurses.com
I also have a flickr account

______________________


Thank you so much JPAT! It´s been a great pleasure!




4 comments:

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Jpatpurse is a great shop! and the woman behind is lovely as well :)

sabahnur said...

oww so beautiful pouches and artist

Ravenhill said...

Wow, those are some awesome fabrics she uses! Such cute purses!

Sigmosaics said...

what beautiful purses! lovely interview ... thank you both :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |