Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Creative Space: Leather And Photoshooting

Lately, I´ve been working on leather bracelets like this one you are seeing here, which is called "Peace and Love" (the meaning of the letters) .


Also, I finished all these rings last week. This was a special custom order.




And here are some trials of some new photoshooting I´m trying to make this week. I´ve been recommended to add modeled photos to my listings and I´m working my best on them.








I will be listing all these new pieces very soon.


I hope you liked my creative space this week. You can see more lovely spaces at Kootoyoo.


6 comments:

RitaJC said...

Lovely!
Thank you so much for sharing!

Green Hand Studio said...

lovely rings and bracelet!!

Stephanie Kilgast said...

lovely bracelets!

BHB Kidstyle said...

I love the rings!

ira said...

The rings are fantastic but wow!!! who's that gorgeous girl:)))
I love your pics Maria:)

Rachael @Mogantosh said...

Those rings just rock - so fiercely modern and yet somehow there's something Victorian about them. Gorgeous!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |