- · Accentuate the cheekbones by using a slightly darker shade there while blending it down the cheek for a more natural look.
- · Add a touch of the blusher on your chin and forehead to give yourself the naturally glowing look with your entire face done up beautifully.
- · Use angled blusher brushes to get into the socket line and for applying highlighter to the tops of the cheeks.
- · Women of blond and ginger hair should use blush of orange tones. Dark and auburn haired women will look perfect in pastel blush, called powdered.
- · The intensity of the blusher will make or break your look. Having a blusher that is too weak for your skin will not even be seen.
Thank you, Margy!
Pictures source: 1,2,3,4.