Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Honest Weblog



My wonderful blogger friend from Timmy and Friends has chosen me for the "Honest Weblog Prize". Thank you so much!


So here we go:


"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"


Ten honest things about me:



1- I love singing...too much.



2-I love listening to the purr of the cats.



3-I hate eating eggs in the morning.



4-I like the smell of the books when they are new.



5-I wear jeans most of the time, because the are comfy but I have a huge collection of skirts that I rarely use.



6-I always carry a whole make up set in my purse. I call it the "emergency kit" (lol).



7-I have a strange passion for horror movies (specially zombie movies).



8-I´m a coffee addict! I can drink a lot of coffee in a day (yes, I know it´s not healthy lol).



9-I go to the beach in the Summer and also in the Winter, because the weather is very warm almost all the year where I live.



10-Winter is my favorite season.





And I give this award to:



-A Thyme To Bee Conforted


-Almay Alday Designs


-Beluda Designs


- KIZZ


-Meekiyu´s Dream


-moxylyn


-Swiedebie


Thanks for reading!

____________________________

Come and enter my Giveaway, you can win a lovely pendant. More info HERE. Tomorrow is the last day!


4 comments:

Chrisy said...

Another big thank you Maria for the gorgeous pendant that I won last week...can't believe it arrived here in Australia so quickly...whenever I look at it I'll think of your beautiful island and send lovely thoughts to you...

Anonymous said...

Thank u, girl for "victimising" me. *LOL* I will blog it then.
Oh my... more of my weird secrets to be exposed. Hahaha
hugs to u!

LeelaBijou said...

Chrisy, thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I´m so happy it arrived so soon and you liked it!! :)

Swie, thanks for having a blog sooo nice and cool!

Anonymous said...

:)
& I followed your blog. It is wonderful to read.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |