Friday, October 2, 2009

My Latest EST Challenge Entries

I´ve been busy lately and I forgot to mention some of my designs in previous posts.

Here are the two latest entries to the EST Challenge.

The first one is called "El Dorado": "El Dorado (Spanish for "the golden one") is a legend that began with the story of a South American tribal chief who covered himself with gold dust and would dive into a lake of pure mountain water. Imagined as a place, El Dorado became a kingdom, an empire, the city of this legendary golden king."
The host of this challenge was www.baahar.etsy.com



This necklace is called "Meteorite" and was my entry for the "Life on Mars" challenge hosted by www.serpentaires.etsy.com



I hope you enjoyed my entries!
Thank you for reading :)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |